JMF Aviation Support Limited (JMF ASL) is the entity responsible for data processing, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, and Organic Law 3/2018 on Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee, ensuring the security and confidentiality of the data provided by its clients.
JMF ASL informs that personal data provided through the forms on this website, via email, or through telephone communications will be included in JMF ASL’s processing and will be processed both electronically and on paper.
By submitting the forms on this website and through other contact means, the sender provides their personal data freely and voluntarily to be included in a processing for the purpose of providing the requested information in the forms or subscriptions.
In case the user decides to complete any form on this website where personal data is collected, it is informed that JMF ASL will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the provided data, preventing alterations, losses, unauthorized access, or treatments, in accordance with the current state of technology and in accordance with current regulations.
However, JMF ASL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the system, the access network, the Internet, and therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
The website contains links to third-party websites with privacy policies unrelated to JMF ASL, which you can choose to accept or not when accessing them.
The user will always be responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and is responsible for notifying JMF ASL of any modifications to it, with JMF ASL being exempt from any liability in this regard.
Information about the purpose, legitimacy, conservation, and communications of the processing is as follows:
1. Serve as support for information in the management of communications and business relationships via electronic and telephone means. Regarding the legitimacy of the processing, it will be regulated by the consent of the interested party and by the legitimate interest of the controller. The provided data will be kept to support your request, the revocation of consent, or for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations. JMF ASL may transfer the data to third parties, such as organizations or individuals directly related to the controller.
2. Manage your data to carry out the personnel selection process carried out by the entity. Regarding the legitimacy of the processing, it will be regulated by consent. The provided data will be kept while processing the appropriate job offer. JMF ASL will not transfer data except legal obligation. Not providing this personal data would imply not being able to fulfill the purpose described and informed.
If you wish, you can contact JMF ASL, located at 6 Treetop Close Luton, LU20JZ United Kingdom, with a copy of your ID or equivalent identification document, in order to exercise the following rights:
1. Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether JMF ASL is processing personal data concerning you and, if so, to access it.
2. Right to portability: the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, as well as to transmit it to another entity.
3. Right of rectification: the right to request the rectification of data when they are inaccurate.
4. Right of deletion: the right to request the deletion of data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
5. Right of opposition: the right to object to the processing of your personal data. JMF ASL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons or in the exercise of possible claims.
6. Right to limit processing: the right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
On the other hand, if provided, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time and the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.